- Must have 5 years adjusting experience.
- Must have 3 years experience in an ownership or official capacity.
- Must be actively involved in their adjusting operations.
- Have current professional liability coverage
- Must meet all of the NAIIA's regular membership requirements except for being in business under current ownership for 3 years.
- Must be in business for 1 year with at least 5 years adjusting experience.
- When eligible for Full Membership, must resubmit an application.
- Must be a full-time claim/loss adjusting organization functioning independently outside the claims profession.
- Must maintain business offices on a full-time basis, completely staffed and equipped.
- Must be licensed in the jurisdiction covered.
- Must adhere to Code of Ethics, Constitution and Bylaws of NAIIA which are covered in the Blue Book of Adjusters, NAIIA's Membership Directory.
- Must pay annual membership dues.
- Must pass membership committee peer review including credentials and financial investigation.
• Insurance Companies
• Defense Firms
• Other companies that assign claims to I/A's
However $10 per book must be received from all other requesting, non-client companies. After completing this form, a message will be emailed to you with payment information.
Please complete the following to request your books.
If you would like to be notified about NAIIA events and announcements, please complete the information above and make sure to include your email address.
1880 Radcliff Ct.
Tracy, CA 95376
209 832 6962-O
209 832 6964-F