Full Membership - Sole Proprietor, a Partner or a Corporate Officer
- Must have 5 years adjusting experience.
- Must have 3 years experience in an ownership or official capacity.
- Must be actively involved in their adjusting operations.
- Have current professional liability coverage
Provisional Membership - Sole Proprietor, a Partner or a Corporate Officer
- Must meet all of the NAIIA's regular membership requirements except for being in business under current ownership for 3 years.
- Must be in business for 1 year with at least 5 years adjusting experience.
- When eligible for Full Membership, must resubmit an application.
- Must be a full-time claim/loss adjusting organization functioning independently outside the claims profession.
- Must maintain business offices on a full-time basis, completely staffed and equipped.
- Must be licensed in the jurisdiction covered.
- Must adhere to Code of Ethics, Constitution and Bylaws of NAIIA which are covered in the Blue Book of Adjusters, NAIIA's Membership Directory.
- Must pay annual membership dues.
- Must pass membership committee peer review including credentials and financial investigation.
***Pursuant to NAIIA Constitution and Bylaws